AOR Member Guidelines
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Twenty one (21) consecutive night stays during most of every year (8-9 months per year).
• Fourteen (14) consecutive night stays during High-Use Seasonal Periods (3-4 months per year).
• Unlimited day-usage at all AOR affiliated resorts.
• Unlimited usage at ACN Resorts.
• Family-usage for all members’ adult children 21 years or older.
• Fifty percent (50%) off resort rental accommodations when reserved and occupied for seven (7) or more consecutive nights.
• Allowed 5 reservations on the books at a time.
• AOR Resort Vacation Guide.
• Website: www.aorcamping.com.
• AOR APP for phone and electronic devices.
Members may use campsites up to twenty-one (21) consecutive nights at all AOR Affiliate Resorts during non High-Use Seasonal Periods (approximately eight to nine months each year).
Members are allowed two (2) separate overnight stays of up to fourteen (14) consecutive nights each, at all AOR Affiliate Resorts during each respective resort's High-Use Seasonal Period.
Members may use the facilities of all AOR Affiliate Resorts on an unlimited day use basis.
Following any overnight stay of three (3) or more nights, member must remain out of the AOR system a minimum of seven (7) nights before resuming camping in the AOR system. Members have access to ACN parks all of the time.
Home Park Rule
AOR members must belong to and be current with an AOR Affiliate Resort for their AOR home park.
Nightly Camping Fees
The nightly camping fee at all AOR Affiliate Resorts is $9.00 per night.
New Affiliate Suggestions
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the AOR reciprocal system, or non-membership campgrounds you would like to suggest be added to the ACN Network please advise us of the facility's name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
- A reservation fee of $3.00 is required per reservation. Reservations are required the receive the AOR rate.
- Reservations may be purchased on a “per use” basis for $3.00 each with a credit card. (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa).
- Members may pre-purchase reservations with check, money order or credit card. To use this payment option members need to prepay prior to making a reservation.
- Six (6) Reservations – $15.00 (17% Savings)
- Thirteen (13) Reservations – $30.00 (23% Savings)
- NEW: Unlimited Reservations – $25
- To purchase by check or money order, please send full payment to AOR Reservations, P.O. Box 430, Gunnison, CO 81230.
- To purchase by credit card, please call AOR Reservations toll-free at 1–800–934–3443.
Things to Keep in Mind When Making Reservations
• Prior to making reservations, please review the resort or campground listing in your AOR Guide for specific information about sites, accommodations, facilities, amenities, the area, and any restrictions that may be imposed.
• While visiting any of your Affiliate Resorts or ACN RV Parks and Campgrounds, please familiarize yourself with their individual rules and guidelines which must be adhered to and obeyed.
• Individual Affiliate Resorts have the right to suspend reservation privileges for their Home Resort members who are not in good standing with the resort.
• When making accommodation reservations with an Affiliate Resort, please note that the resort’s reservations personnel may not be available on weekends and/or major holidays.
• Reservations for stays at your Home Resort need to be made directly with the resort.
• Have your credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa) available for reservation fee payment, or ask the Reservation Specialist about remitting check or money order, prepaid reservation packages are available, see Reservation Fees.
• Reservation Specialists are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Mountain Time at
What Happens If My Home Resort Ends It's AOR Affiliation?
If your Home Resort ends their affiliation with AOR you will be asked to find a new Home Resort that is affiliated with AOR. AOR will give you options for a new Home Resort and your original Home Resort will usually have options for you also.
Why Do You Charge A $20 No-show Fee?
This is a courtesy to our Affiliated Resorts. When we make a reservation for one of our members, our Affiliated Resorts reserve a site for this reservation. If the member does not show up nor call to cancel their site, it sits empty. The Affiliated Resort is not able to sell that site to another camper. They must be compensated for reserving that empty site.
Do I Have To Make Advance Reservations?
If you wish to be guaranteed a site and only pay the AOR rate you must make reservations in advance. We recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible. Sites are reserved on a first call, first served basis. Very few, if any AOR Affiliated Resorts will allow drive-in members the AOR rate of $9.00 per night. Our Affiliated Resorts will accept reservations the same day as your arrival if there is a site available.
How Long Does It Take To Start My Membership?
Your permanent membership card should reach you within 14 days from the time your application is received by AOR, if your application is completely and correctly filled out and the membership fee has been paid. You may start making reservations upon the day you enroll in AOR by using the Temporary Membership card and calling reservations at 800-934-3443.
What Does It Cost?
Your Home Resort determines the initial membership fee. You will be billed for your AOR annual dues on the anniversary date of your joining the AOR Affiliation.
Who Can Join AOR?
The general public cannot join AOR. Only members of resorts that are affiliated with AOR may join. This ensures that the AOR Affiliated Resorts will host AOR members according to the rules of the AOR Affiliation Agreement. This also ensures that our members will be greeted with courtesy when using the AOR camping system.
The Adventure Camping Network has been designed to supplement your AOR membership by offering additional facilities along major traveling routes and throughout many destination areas. Enjoy the convenience of toll-free calling for reservations through our central reservations system when you use the Adventure Camping Network.
Your camping Network represents a significant value when compared to other programs which offer nominal discounts off published rates. As an ACN Member you pay a discounted nightly fee, with fees as low as $10.00 a night. The nightly fee includes water and electric utilities. Additional fees for cable, sewer hookup, and park amenities may apply. All AOR members, including Adult Family Members, have access to the Adventure Camping Network. Usage of the ACN by Adult Family Members is not subject to any AOR limitation.
• Discounted camping with fees starting as low as $10 a night.
• Convenience of toll-free calls to make reservations.
• Security of confirmed campsites.
• Non-membership RV parks and campgrounds.
• Emphasis on destination areas and major travel routes.
Code of Conduct
• Members agree to comply with the policies and procedures established by AOR and Adventure Camping Network for the management of the system.
• Members agree to adhere to the individual rules, regulations, and guidelines established by AOR Affiliate Resorts and ACN Campgrounds.
• Members are responsible for any damage at AOR Affiliate Resorts or ACN Campgrounds caused by them or their guest(s).
• Failure to abide by the rules, regulations, and policies of RVA or the individual AOR Affiliate Resorts or ACN Campgrounds may be cause for suspension or termination of your AOR privileges.
• If, at any time, you experience what you consider “difficulty” with an AOR Affiliate Resort or ACN Campground, we ask that you immediately contact AOR Member Services at 1–800–934–3443.
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the AOR reciprocal system or to the ACN Network please advise us of the facility’s name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.